In Novoyavorivske, Lviv region, residents of the LISNA-1 condominium association have carried out thermal modernization of two high-rise buildings, which has saved UAH 9,100 and UAH 7,900 on heating bills per apartment.
The buildings were repaired under the Energodom program for UAH 11.7 and 6.7 million, according to the Energy Efficiency Fund.
It is noted that the own contribution of the co-owners of Verbytskoho 1 reached UAH 3.5 million, or UAH 21.7 thousand per apartment. The residents spent UAH 2 million on the thermal modernization of the second building of the condominium at 1A Verbytskoho Street, i.e. UAH 19.6 thousand per apartment.
The report emphasized that both buildings had significant heat losses. The residents chose the Comprehensive package of measures of the Energodom Program, which allowed them to:
- to install commercial heat energy metering units and individual heat points;
- thermally insulate pipelines of the internal and hot heat supply system in unheated rooms;
- carry out hydraulic balancing of the heating system and thermal insulation of external walls;
- replace vestibule doors and window units in common areas.
It is noted that in the houses of Verbytskyi, 1 and 1A it was possible to achieve:
- reducing energy consumption by 46.2% and 42.9%;
- annual cost savings for the heating needs of the entire house – more than 1.5 million UAH and 820.4 thousand UAH;
- annual reduction of carbon emissions – by 317.6 t/year and 169.1 t/year.
"We are already thinking about installing solar panels on the roof, so that under any conditions the ITP can continue to function, so that there is light in the entrances. We also want to implement such a project with the Energy Efficiency Fund. We already know that among his plans is the launch of the "GreenDIM" Program, which provides grants, in particular, for the installation of solar panels. We are waiting for the implementation of such an opportunity," said the ex-manager of the condominium, Halyna Zhulai.
The Fund is currently accepting applications for participation in the Energodom Program under a simplified version of Package A, which has one mandatory measure – the installation or modernization of an individual heating point. The maximum grant amount is UAH 2 million.
Earlier, EcoPolitic wrote, that a high-rise building in Kyiv's Obolon district was ranked among the top 10 best energy-efficient buildings in Europe. Thanks to energy modernization, the building has become independent of municipal heating, and its residents spend almost half as much money on heating.
As EcoPolitic previously reported, Ukraine has launched the state program "Renovate HOME" from the Energy Efficiency Fund, which will help Ukrainians restore housing destroyed during the war for budgetary funds.